Money and Budgeting
Hull and East Yorkshire CMA Connect
How we can help
Debt issues can impact many different areas of life, often having an effect on people's physical and mental health, and relationships. This can also lead to isolation and in extreme cases, suicide.
Hull and East Yorkshire CMA Connect is able to help those whose lives have been blighted by personal debt, enabling them to access the help they need to find sustainable solutions.
The CMA Connect Process
- Initial contact to arrange an interview time to suit.
- We check for any additional income you may be entitled to and see if there are any reductions that can be made to your expenditure (start budgeting education through this process).
- Establish who you owe money to and how much.
- Input information into Catalyst (Cloud software).
- Arrange follow-up interviews and notify CMA Hub in case of emergencies, obtain Credit Files & negotiate with creditors.
- Talk through the Standard Financial Statement (SFS) and debt resolution options that will have been produced by the CMA Hub.
- We provide appropriate information to you to enable you to make a decision as to which option you wish to embark on.
- We help you to set up the chosen debt resolution option.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our Opening Hours
Day/Time: Tuesday & Wednesday 10:00am – 14:00pm (by appointment only)
Location: Beverley Community Church, 49a Saturday Market, Beverley HU17 8AA
Day/Time: Thursday 10:00am – 14:00pm (by appointment only)
Location: The Pennine, Padstow Close, Hull HU7 4HE